Lana Bee (OnlyFans and Twitch Content Creator)
Matthew James Oxlade
Lana Bee is an OnlyFans and Twitch content creator based in LA. Lana and I do a deep dive on their creative journey, what brought them to OnlyFans and Twitch and how they manage producing such a large body of ongoing content.
In this episode, Lana talks about:
- How Lana used art to escape a controlled environment and manifested their freedom
- How Lana got out of a cycle of homelessness and established in their own home
- The income differences from stripping, cam work and other sex work
- How Lana maximises their income
- Whether Fansly can overtake OnlyFans are the primary outlet for online adult content
- If Cardi B and other celebrities who appear on OnlyFans are watering down the potency of sex work
- What OnlyFans can do to communicate better with sex workers and content creators
- How Lana manages to distribute a consistent and large output of content while going through periods of depression
- Recommendations for tackling OnlyFans subscribers who cross the line of appropriateness and Lana’s views on parasocial connections
- How Lana balances their OnlyFans persona with their real-world intimacy offerings to a partner
Listen to the audio-only version of the Creative Detour podcast at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever else you listen to podcasts, or watch the video version on YouTube.
Follow Lana Bee